TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and condition in full. Do not continue to use SO Boxing Ltd charity boxing website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer notice.
And any or all agreements: “client”, “you” and “your” refers to you, the person accessing the website. And accepting the company’s terms and conditions. “the company”, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “us”, refers to our company. “party”, “parties”, or “us”, refers to both the client and ourselves, or either the client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
The process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the clients needs in respect of provision the of the companies stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of. Any use of the above terminology of other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Hyperlinking to our content:
The following organisations may link to our web site without prior written approval:
- Government Agencies;
- Search engines
- News organisations
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party’s site.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SO Boxing Ltd boxing logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark licence agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Ticket Sales – Terms and conditions
- Proof of ticket purchase required at the door. Please bring your email receipt.
- All tickets and deposits are non refundable.
- In the event of a postponement, the event will be rescheduled, and tickets will remain valid for the new date as per Government guidelines.
- Any event that has to be cancelled not including rescheduling events; a full refund will be given.